lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

UNIT 3 Down Time

 
Exercise C in the student's book on page 28.

Practice. Complete these sentences using the verbs in parentheses in the correct form.

1. Chelsea likes (like) jazz music.

2. My brother and I collect (collect) stmaps.

3. Do you have (have) MP3s on your computer?

4. Anna doesn't have (not have) a lot of CDs.

5. Do Sara and Kathy listen (listen) to hip-hop?

6. The store has (have) a big collection of classical music.

7. Does Richard play (play) the guitar?

8. My sister doesn't buy (not buy) a lot of music.


Exercise C student's book page 31.

Practice. Use the prompts to write questions.

1. why / you like basketball?

Why do you like basketball?
 

2. when / Tom go to the gym?
 
When does Tom go to the gym?
3. where / they meet for coffee?
 
Where do they meet for coffee?
4. what / you want to do this evening?
 
What do you want to do this evening?
5. who / go out with in your free time?
 
Who do you go with in your free time?
6. what / Jane do in her free time?
 
What does Jane do in her free time?
Now you do it. I will answer questions about my free time activities.
 
Know a little about me.

1. What do I do in the evening?
I like read and write, because I have homework as studyng.
 

2. What do I do in my free time?
I like to sport.
 
3. Who do I go out with in my free time?
I like go out with my childrens and my sister.
4. What TV show do I watch every day?
I enjoy watch reruns TV series that were in my childhood.
5. What sport do I play?
 
I like basketball but I practice only vacations  .
6. Where do I go with my friends?
 
We go out at restaurants and we drink coffee.
 
7. When do I go to the movies?
I like watch movies on weekends with my family.
8. Why do I want to learn English?
 
Because it's interesting to speak another language and it is very necessary to know.
 

9. Where do I like studying?
 
I like English class, but I like to take French's class.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario